Enrollment and Continued Enrollment
- Enrollment of students is made on a first-come, first serve basis given the following priorities:
- Returning students, who are current with tuition payments, are given a priority until April 15 of the school year preceding fall admission.
- Siblings, former Oak Grove families, staff children and children from other Montessori schools are given priority over new students until April 15 of the school year preceding fall admission.
- The number of children that can be accommodated depends on Montessori guidelines and state regulations. When space is unavailable at the time of application, children may be placed on a waiting list at the parents’ request.
- Deposits are required within ten days of notification that space is available.
All current students are expected to confirm their continued enrollment at Oak Grove annually by:
- Submitting a signed Parent Contract
- Paying all required registration/application fees
- Completing all required forms
- Meeting all deadlines
Failure to complete any of the above listed items in a timely manner may jeopardize the student’s opportunity to continue in the school. Re-enrollment contracts are distributed no later than March 1.